1196 Vernon Street
San Diego, CA 92121
Oct 16, 2012
Ms. Shirley Gilbert
1436 Dovetail Estates
Gerty, OK 74544
Dear Ms. Shirley Gilbert,
Your position advertised for an Air Conditioning Technician struck my attention as I believe my skills and qualifications will make me stand out from the large pool of applications you are sure to receive. With many years of experience working as an AC Technician at Edwards World in addition to having specialized training in HVAC from one of the top schools with Air Conditioning Maintenance Degree Programs, the Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology out of Boston, Massachusetts, I feel my expertise and abilities would make me a very strong asset to your team.
Not only do I have an in-depth knowledge of cooling systems, but I have a strong capability to work on small engines and the willingness to lend an extra hand in whatever it takes to make the company a successful one. A positive attitude can go a long way in encouraging all team members to take their job seriously and perform at their best.
Upon reviewing my resume, you will see that I have a wide variety of experience in handling many of the responsibilities that the position you are offering entails. I especially enjoy taking a challenge head on and resolving the issue quickly and efficiently.
I strongly believe that you will find my education, training and experience to be an ideal fit for the position of AC Technician, and would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you to discuss my background further. Please feel free to contact me anytime at (111)-904-1948. I look forward to your call.
Mechanic Cover Letter
Mechanics are in charge for inspecting, maintaining and repairing vehicles. As part of their role to maintain service operations, these professionals are responsible for operating equipment, performing oil changes, balancing wheels, replacing filters, tuning engines, diagnosing engine failure and electrical malfunctions, replacing parts, adhering to safety standards, and improving vehicle maintenance. Mechanics are also required to update their job knowledge by taking part in educational opportunities.
Based on our collection of sample cover letter for Mechanics, essential qualifications for the job include:
- Physical strength and the ability to lift weights
- Time management and multitasking
- The ability to work without supervision
- Problem-solving orientation
- Teamworking abilities
- Effective communication
A cover letter displaying the most important Mechanic skills is visible below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Mechanic Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Taylor:
As a skilled mechanic and technician with comprehensive experience performing repair and maintenance services for a variety of vehicles and equipment, I am confident that I can make a substantial impact on your company’s success in the Mechanic position you have available.
My background lies in overseeing troubleshooting, modification, inspection, and repair projects for a broad range of vehicles, ensuring compliance with regulations and customer requirements while meeting all deadlines. Having refined and targeted my skills in repair and maintenance oversight and quality control operations, I stand prepared to dynamically benefit your team in this role.
My qualifications include the following:
- Attaining comprehensive experience in managing operations, maintenance, and repairs for a wide variety of vehicle systems and parts, including HVAC systems, lube jobs, belts, batteries, equipment installation, tires, drive train and electrical systems, injection pumps, alternators / generators, wiring harnesses, and brake systems.
- Replacing engines and transmissions and utilizing welding equipment to facilitate maintenance and repairs.
- Possessing a keen knowledge of diagnostic computer systems to drive efficient and accurate vehicle repairs.
- Collaborating with peers and motivating team members to provide outstanding dependability and the highest-quality products and service.
- Demonstrating first-rate organizational, leadership, and interpersonal abilities throughout my career accomplishments.
With my dedication to providing reliable and efficient mechanical and technical service, combined with my self-motivation and communication skills, I believe I would be an excellent addition to your team. I look forward to discussing the position with you further. Thank you for your consideration.