Clean water is affecting the lives of people in India and other countries of the world in many ways, and the lack of clean water is becoming a major problem. This big problem can not be solved by the people alone or by a group of some groups, it is a problem for which people's efforts meet at the global level. At various essay writing competitions and examinations, we are making a lot of essay for the students' words on the serious issue of water saving in the boundaries of different words, here we are providing our children here. They can use children on various occasions according to their needs. Here you can find some essay on saving water in English language for students in 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 400 and 1000 words here.
Essay on water conservation 1 (100 words)
Water conservation is the only way to save water in the future to solve the problem of water scarcity. In India and other countries of the world, there is a major shortage of water, which has caused the common people to make long distances for drinking water and also to make necessary water to meet everyday tasks. On the other hand, in adequate water areas, people are wasting more water than their daily needs. We all need to understand the importance of water and problems related to lack of water in the future. We should not ruin and pollute useful water in our life and encourage water conservation and conservation amongst the people.
Essay 2 on water conservation (150 words)
Water is a priceless gift for humanity by nature; Life is possible on earth due to water. In India and other countries people are battling water scarcity while three-fourths of the earth is surrounded by water. Due to the water scarcity, people teach us to save water and protect the environment, life and the world because of the difficulties faced by people in different areas.
Water is the most important source of life on Earth because we need water to fulfill all the activities of life like drinking, eating, bathing, making clothes and producing crops. Without water pollution we need to save water for proper supply of water for the future generation. We must stop the waste of water, use the water properly and should maintain the quality of water.
Essay on water conservation 3 (200 words)
Water is a precious gift for our life on earth by God, according to the availability of water on earth, we can understand the importance of water in our lives. Everything on the earth and all life forms needs water, such as humans, animals, trees, insects and other animals. The balance of water on the earth is through some processes such as rainfall and evaporation. Three-fourths of the Earth's water is surrounded by water, whereas very few percent of water is available for human use. Therefore, there is a problem with the lack of clean water which can end life.
Clean water is a very important element of life, so to protect the future, we need water conservation. If we save water, then we save life on the whole world and on earth. Water is called universal liquid, hence it is the main ingredient in assuring quality of life. We should pledge to use it according to the need of water so that it can be polluted without mixing it together. Water pollution will save us by preventing other dirt and industrial pollution in water. Proper pollution management should be done, all of which must be followed.
Essay 4 on water conservation (250 words)
It is very clear that all these water is very important for the existence of life on earth. All our work related to living life requires water. We are surrounded by water (three-fourths of the earth) around the earth, despite this, we are facing the problem of water in India and other countries of the world. ; Since 97% of the entire water in the ocean is salt water, which is not suitable for human use, only 3% of the entire water on the earth is worth the use (which is 70% in the form of ice layer and glacier and 1% drinking water Is available in the form of water).
Therefore, we should understand the importance of clean water on earth and instead of wasting water, we should do our best to save it. We must be protected from being wasted in our clean water and polluted by industrial wastes, sewage, hazardous chemicals and other dirt. The main reason for water scarcity and water pollution is always increasing the population and rapid industrialization and urbanization are increasing. Due to lack of clean water, people can not meet their basic needs in the near future. In some states of India (such as Rajasthan and parts of Gujarat), women and girls spend long distances of clean water. According to recent studies, it was found that nearly 25% of the urban population does not have access to clean water. By the purpose of "Save water, save life and save the world", we need to come together to deal with the lack of clean water in the most appropriate ways.
Essay on water conservation 5 (300 words)
To maintain the existence of life on Earth, the protection and protection of water is very important because life without water is not feasible. As an exception in the entire universe, water helps in continuing the life cycle on earth because the earth is the only planet where water and life exist. Water is our life, so only we are responsible for saving it. According to the operation of the United Nations, it has been found that girls do not go to school in Rajasthan because they have to travel long distances to bring water, which laps all day, so they do not get time for any other work.
According to the survey of National Crime Records Bureau, it has been recorded that about 16,632 farmers (2,369 women) have lost their lives due to suicide, although 14.4% due to drought is the reason that we can say that India And in other developing countries there is also lack of water due to illiteracy, suicides, fighting and other social issues. In such areas of water scarcity, children of future generations can not get the right to live with their basic education and live happily.
Being a responsible citizen of India, we must be aware of all the problems of water scarcity so that we can fulfill all the promises and go ahead for water conservation. It is right to say that small efforts of all people can give a bigger result, such as drop-down, a pond, river and ocean can become us, we do not have to make extra efforts for water conservation, we have our daily There is a need to make some positive changes in the activities like after each use, after using the bucket for washing or bathing instead of faucet, fountain or pipe, and use mugs. A small effort of millions of people can give a big positive result towards the water conservation campaign.
Essay on water conservation 6 (400 words)
To save life here, water is saved through various mediums through water on Earth.
By assessing very low percentage of safe and safe drinking water on the earth, water conservation or water conservation campaigns have become very important for all of us. Due to industrial wastes, large sources of water are being polluted daily to promote the proper water management system by promoters in all industrial buildings, apartments, schools, hospitals etc. to bring more efficiency in saving water. needed. The common people should run an awareness program to learn about possible problems with drinking water or lack of water. There is an urgent need to eliminate the behavior of ordinary people about the wastage of ordinary water.
People at the village level should collect water for rain water. Rainwater can be saved by small or large ponds with proper maintenance. Young students need more awareness and should concentrate on solutions and problems of this problem. Living in many countries of developing countries is affecting insecurity and lack of water. More than 40 percent of the global population live in supply demand areas. And in the coming decades, this situation can get worse as everything will grow like populations, agriculture, industry etc.
How to save water?
To save water everyday here, we have presented you a few points:
- People only need water in their garden or garden when they need it.
- Instead of giving water to the pipe, it would be better to give a shower, which will save many of your water.
- To save water, this is a good way to plant dry resistant plants.
- To save water leakage, pipelines and tubes should be properly connected, which protects approximately 20 gallons of water per day.
- To wash the car, use a bucket and mug instead of pipes, which can save 150 gallons of water each.
- Make a blocker for the speed of the shower, which will save your water.
- Use a fully loaded washing machine and dishes machine, which can save 300 to 800 gallons of water per month.
- To save more water per day, use less water during toilets
- Instead of open tap water we should open fruits and vegetables.
- The collection of rain water is a good remedy for defecation, it provides water to the gardens so that clean water can be saved for drinking and cooking purposes.
Essay on water conservation 7 (1000 words)
As we all know, water gives life to life and other creatures on earth. It is very important to continue life on Earth. Without water, life on any planet can not be imagined. Earth is the only planet in the entire universe, where water and life are in existence today. Therefore, we should not ignore the importance of water in our life and should try our best to save water by using all possible methods. Earth is surrounded by approximately 71% water, however, there is very little water to drink, the natural cycle of water balance automatically runs like rain and vaporization, however, the problem on earth is to protect the water and it is potable, which is very Available in small quantities. Water conservation is possible through good practice of people.
Why should we save water?
To answer the water to save us, first you need to know the importance of water, that is why water is valuable in our lives. Without oxygen, water and food life is not possible. Lokin is the most important water in all three. Now the question arises that the percentage of pure water is present on earth.
According to statistics, it is estimated that less than 1% of the water on the earth is potable. If we get the full ratio of drinking water and population of the world, then more than one billion people live in the world 1 gallon of water every day. It has also been assessed that by 2025 more than 3 billion people will be facing water scarcity.
Now people have started to understand the importance of clean water, although they are not trying to save water completely. There is a good habit to save water, and everyone should do their best to keep life on earth. Some years ago, no one used to sell water in the shop, although now the time has changed so much and now we can see that the pure water bottle is being sold everywhere. In the past, the first people were surprised to see the water sold in the shops, however, now, they are ready to give 20 rupees per bottle or more for their good health. We can clearly understand that there will be a shortage of clean water all over the world in the coming years. Below, we have given some facts that will tell you that clean water has become so valuable to us today:
- Many people die due to waterborne diseases, more than 4 million.
- Most developing countries suffer from clean water deficiency and diseases caused by dirty water.
- About 300 liters of water is spent in preparing a one-day newspaper, so distribution of news channels should be encouraged.
- Due to diseases caused by water, one child dies every 15 seconds.
- People around the world have started using water bottles, which cost $ 60 to $ 80 billion per year.
- In rural areas of India, Africa and Asia, people have to decide for a long distance (about 4 km to 5 km) for clean water.
- People are suffering due to water borne diseases in India, due to which India's economy is very much affected.
Ways to save water
We shared some great ways to save water without making any changes in our lifestyle. Domestic members spend 240 liters of water per day for household tasks. A small family with a four-member family spends 960 liters per day and 350400 liters per year. Only 3% of the total consumption of water is used for drinking and cooking of food, the rest of the water is used for other plants such as drinking water, bathing etc. laundry etc.
Some general prescriptions for water conservation:
- Everyone should understand their own responsibility and avoid using excess water as well as cooking water and food.
- If gradually all of us will start saving water to the Garden, by pouring water into the toilet, cleaning it etc., saving per excess water will be possible.
- We should save the rain water for defecation, laundry, and water for the purpose of drinking water.
- We must collect rain water and drink it for cooking.
- We should wash our clothes only in the washing machine when it is clothed to our full potential. In this way, we will save 4500 liters of water as well as electricity per month.
- Use buckets and mugs instead of showering with shower, which will save 150 to 200 liters of water per year.
- We should stop our tap properly after every use, which will save 200 liters of water every month.
- Due to the excessive use of water during Holi festival, it should be encouraged to dry and safe.
- To save ourselves from the water wastage, we must be aware of the news of the people who are struggling daily for each drop of water for their living.
- To spread awareness, we should promote programs related to water conservation.
- Do not allow more water in the cooler to be wasted during the summer season, only use the required amount.
- We should not destroy the pipe by putting water on the lawn, house or roads.
- Promote planting in the rainy season so that the plants get natural water.
- We should make a habit of washing our hands, fruits, vegetables etc with water utensil instead of the open tap.
- We should refrain from giving water to plants till 11 o'clock in the afternoon as they evaporate at that time. By giving water in the morning or evening, the plants absorb water well.
- We should promote planting which is dry tolerable.
- We should encourage family members, children, friends, neighbors and co-workers to adopt or adopt this process by the end to get positive results.
Save water is an initiative to promote water conservation among people in order to maintain the presence of clean water on the earth in future. Clean water scarcity has become one of the big problems in India and other countries all over the world affecting people’s lives in many ways. This big problem cannot be solved alone or only a group of some people, it is the problem which needs global efforts of people together. We have provided various essay on save water under different words limit to help students during their exam times or essay writing competitions. You can select any save water essay given below according to your need and requirement.
Essay on Save Water
Save Water Essay 1 (100 words)
Save water is the water conservation for solving the problems of water scarcity in the future. In many regions of the India and other countries there is much shortage of water and people have to go for long distance to get drinking and cooking water to fulfill daily routine. On the other hand, people are wasting more water than their daily need in the regions of sufficient water. All of us need to understand the importance of water and problems related to lack of water in the future. We should not waste and contaminate useful water in our life and promote water saving and conservation among people.
Save Water Essay 2 (150 words)
Water is the most precious gift to the humanity by the nature. Life on the earth is possible only because of water. Three-fourth surface of the earth is covered by the water even after people are suffering from water scarcity in many regions of the India and other countries. Difficulties faced by the people in various regions because of water scarcity teach us to conserve and save water in order to protect the water environment, save life and save world.
Water is the most essential source of life on the earth as we need water in every walk of life like drinking, cooking, bathing, washing, growing crops, plants, etc. We should save water for proper supply of water to future generations without contaminating it. We should stop misusing water, manage water usage properly, and maintain the quality of water.
Save Water Essay 3 (200 words)
Water is the precious gift to our life on the earth from the God. According to the availability of the water on earth we can understand the importance of water in our lives. Everything on the earth need water like human beings, animals, trees, plants, insects, and other living things. Balance of water on the earth goes through the process like raining and evaporation. Three-fourth surface of the earth is surrounded by the water however, contains very less percentage of the clean water means fit for human use. So, the problem is with the scarcity of clean water which may end the life here.
Clean water is very essential component of life, so we need to conserve water for the future safety. If we save water; we save life and save whole world on the earth. Water is called as the universal solvent so it is a key component ensures quality of lives. We should join our hands together and take a pledge of using water according to need only without contaminating it. We should save our water from the water pollution by inhibiting the mixing of industrial wastes and other wastes into the water. There should be proper waste management system which must be followed by everyone.
Save Water Essay 4 (250 words)
It is very clear to everyone that water is very necessary for life existence on the earth. Our each and every activity for the life survival is related to the need of water. We are surrounded by the huge water bodies (around three-fourth of the Earth’s surface) on the earth, even after, we are facing water scarcity problem in many regions of India and other countries; because around 97% of the total water on the earth is salt water present in oceans, which is totally not fit for the human consumption. Fresh water is available on the earth only 3% per cent of the total water (of which 70% as ice sheets and glaciers and only 1% is available as clean drinking water means fit for human use).
So, we all must understand the importance of clean water on the earth and try our best to not involve in the water wastage instead involve in saving it. We should save our clean water from the contamination and getting polluted from the waste materials of industries, sewage, toxic chemicals and other wastes. The main reason of water scarcity and clean water contamination is the ever increasing population and rapid industrialization and urbanization. Due to the clean water scarcity, people cannot fulfill their basic needs in the near future. In some of the Indian states (like Rajasthan and some parts of Gujarat) women and girls have to cover long distances to get drinking water. According to the recent study, it has been found that around 25% of the urban population does not have access to the fresh water. We need to join hands together to deal with the clean water scarcity through various best and most suitable methods by making the motto of “Save water, save life, save the world”.
Save Water Essay 5 (300 words)
Save water or conservation of water has been very essential to maintain the existence of life on the earth because no life is possible without water. Water helps in the continuity of life cycle on the earth as an exception in the whole universe as earth is only known planet having water and life. Water is our need throughout the life so only we are responsible to save it. According to the conducted by United Nation, it is found that girls in the Rajasthan do not go to school as they have to go long distances to get water which eats their whole day so they do not get time for other purposes.
According to the survey by the National Crime Records Bureau, it is recorded that around 16,632 farmers (2,369 women) finished their lives through suicide, however, 14.4% cases was because of drought. So we can say that water scarcity is also the reason of illiteracy, suicide, fights and other social issues in India and other developing countries. In such regions of water scarcity, the new generation children are not achieving their basic right to education and right to live happily.
As a responsible citizen of India, we should make ourselves aware about all the problems of water scarcity so that we all may take a pledge and join hands together for water conservation. There is a true saying that a small effort of everyone can give a big result just like many drops of water form a huge water body like pond, river and sea. We do not need to make extra efforts for water conservation, we only need to bring some positive changes in our daily activities like ensure the tight closing of the tap after every use, use of bucket and mug while washing anything or bathing instead of using shower or pipe. A little effort from the end of millions of people can give a big positive result towards the save water campaign.
Save Water Essay 6 (400 words)
Save water is the water conservation through various means on the earth in order to balance life here.
By estimating the very less percentage of safe and drinking water on the earth, water conservation or save water campaign has been compulsory for every one of us. Large water bodies are getting polluted on daily basis by the industrial waste materials. Proper water management systems should be promoted by the builders in all industrial buildings, apartments, school, hospitals, etc to bring more efficiency in the water saving. Awareness programmes should be run to let common people know about the potential problems caused by the drinking or normal water scarcity. There is urgent need to eradicate the people’s attitude about water wastage.
Rainwater harvesting should be initiated by the people at village level. Rain water can be saved by making small or big ponds with proper maintenance. Young students need to be more aware and concentrate on the issues and solutions. Water insecurity and scarcity has affected people’s living in many countries of the developing world. According to the statistics, people’s demand for the water has been six fold in the past century. 40 per cent of the global population is living in the areas of demand outstrips supply. And in the coming decades this situation can be worsened because everything will expand like population, agriculture, industries, etc.
How to Save Water
I have mentioned below some better ways to save water on daily basis:
- People should water their lawn and garden only when they need water.
- Sprinkling is better on the plants than putting more water with pipe which can save more gallons of water per month.
- Planting drought resistant plants is better way to save water.
- Leaky faucets and plumbing joints should be fixed properly to save water leakage which may save around 20 gallons of water per day.
- Use of bucket and mug is good to wash car instead of using pipe which may save up to 150 gallons of water each time.
- Use of flow restrictors to the showers also saves more water.
- Use of fully loaded washing machines and dishwashers saves around 300 to 800 gallons per month.
- Restricting the use of more water per toilet helps in saving more water per day.
- We should wash fruits and vegetables in the water filled pot instead of washing under the running water.
- Rain water harvesting is good idea for the purposes like use in toilet, watering garden, etc so that clean water can be saved for drinking and cooking purposes.
Save Water Essay 7 (1000 words)
As we all know that water gives life to us and other living things on the earth. It is very essential to continue life on the earth and other planets. Without water, we cannot imagine the existence of life on any planet. Earth is the only known planet having water and life till date. So, we should not ignore the importance of water in our life and try our best to save water using every possible means. The earth is covered with around 71% water however with less amount of drinking water. The normal cycle of water balance runs naturally like evaporation and raining. However, the problem is with the saving of safe and drinking on the earth which is available in very less amount. Water conservation is possible with the good habits of the human beings.
Why we should Save Water
In order to know the answer of why we should save water, first we should know the importance of water means how the water is valuable to us in our life. Life is not possible without oxygen, water and food. But most importantly water is most precious in all the three essentials of life. The question is how much pure water we have on the earth.
According to the statistics, it has been estimated that less than 1% of the water on the earth is suitable for drinking. If we estimate the ratio of drinking water and total population of the world, it would be, more than a billion of people all across the world are surviving on 1 gallon of water per day. It has also been estimated that around or more than 3 billion of people would suffer water shortages by 2025.
People have started understanding the value of clean water however not trying completely to save water. Save water is good habit and every one of us should try their best to save water for the continuation of life here. Some years ago, no one was selling water on the shop however time has been changed now a lot and we can see the pure water bottles availability on the shop everywhere. Earlier, people were shocked by seeing water selling on the shop however now, they are ready to buy pure water bottle worth 20 rupees or more for their good health. We can clearly imagine that, in the near future there would be much shortage of clean water all over the world. Below, I have mentioned some facts which let us know that how valuable the clean water is:
- Number of people who are getting die because of water related diseases is more than 4 million.
- Developing countries are highly suffering from the diseases caused by the dirty water and lack of clean water.
- Preparing one day newspaper consumes around 300 liters of water, so other means of news distribution should be promoted.
- Every 15 seconds a small child is dieing of water born diseases.
- People all across the world had started using bottled water worth $60-$80 billion per year.
- People in the rural villages of India, Africa and Asia have to go for long (around 3.7 miles) in order to get drinking water.
- People in India highly suffer various water born diseases which cost the economy of India to a great extent.
Ways to Save Water
I have discussed below some nice ways of saving water without any change in the lifestyle. One person of the home consumes around 240 lt of water per day in the household activities. A small nuclear family with four members consumes around 960 lt of water every day and around 350400 Lt per year. Only 3% of the total water consumption is used for drinking and cooking on daily basis and rest of the water usage in other works like watering plants, toilet, bathing, laundry, showering, etc. Some of the water saving tricks are:
- Everyone should understand the individual responsibility and try to save water from the daily consumption other than drinking and cooking purposes.
- If everyone of us slightly save water from the watering garden, flushing toilet, cleaning purposes, etc, there could be more water saving per day.
- We should save rain water for the purposes like toilet flushing, laundry, watering garden, showering, etc.
- We should save water while using sink, toilet, shower, etc.
- We should make rainwater harvesting to use for purposes other than drinking and cooking.
- We should wash clothes in the washing machine only when it has clothes to its total capacity. In this way, we can save around 4500 liters of water as well as electricity per month.
- We should use bucket while taking bath by avoiding shower which saves around 150-200 liters of water every day.
- We should turn off all the taps tightly after every use which saves more than 200 liters of water every month.
- Everyone should promote playing dry and safe holi to lessen the massive use of water during holi festival.
- We should be aware about the news of people struggling daily for a drop of water for their survival in order to save us from water wastage.
- We should promote the programmes related to the water conservation in order to spread awareness.
- Do not waste more water in the cooler during summer season and use only when required.
- We should not waste water by sprinkling on the lawn, house or street.
- Promote tree plantation during rainy season so that they can get water naturally.
- We should make habit of washing hands, fruits and vegetables in a pan of water or using mug instead of washing under running water.
- We should avoid watering plants during noon time especially from 11 am to 4 pm as they get evaporated. It is good to water plants in the early morning or evening so that plants may consume properly.
- We should promote planting trees which are drought-tolerant.
- We should encourage our family members, children, friends, neighbors and co-workers to do the same from their end to get the positive result.
Article on Save Water
Speech on Save Water
Slogans on Save Water
Paragraph on Save Water
Essay on Water
Rain Water Harvesting Essay
Rainwater Harvesting Speech
Speech on Water